Monday, February 21, 2011

A New Day

Waking up this morning I see why I have been led away from some of the people, who I once thought I couldn't do without. The Universe certainly has an interesting way of teaching us. On this new day I see that I am the one who evolved and they stayed exactly where they were. Unhappy controlling beings. wondering why their life isn't what they believe it should be.

The big issue in my life has always been one of control. That's what my new book, Journey of an Enlightened Egotist is all about. It is my journey from a control freak to a soul based human.

There are as many ways to control as there are people. Throughout my life I have been given a variety of experiences brought by teaching souls. All were mentally abusive leaving me to think there was something wrong with me. So I conformed, becoming a controlling person myself, until I realized that was not who I was meant to be.

February is a very short month, but so far it is proving to be a very beneficial one for me. I have taken the appropriate steps to put all controlling people on notice that if they continue to abuse me in any way I no longer need them in my life. Whether they be friends or relatives, my message to them is shape up or ship out!

Today is a new day, a bright sunshiny day with unknown opportunities just waiting to be discovered. I'm on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment