Thursday, April 4, 2019

This time of year

For at least the last twenty years this time of year has provided much personal information. It is like something opens up and I see with clearer vision who I am. I have known for some time that there is something different about me, but have never been able to put my finger on what that is. I have been aware that I seem to have a personal connection with a being from another realm. Many times when I am writing I know that my words are not entirely my own or perhaps they are, just not from this time and place.

It all seemed to begin with an experience I had in 1999, during a hypnosis session to stop smoking. Out of the blue, a bolt of light came from somewhere above and penetrated my heart. I have always regarded it as a wake up call of some kind.

Recently I came across an article about the various kinds of empath traits. The very first kind was listed as Clair-cognizant. It is the ability to simply know something without having any basis in logic or reason. I never gave much thought to the fact that I might be an empath, but as the saying goes, "if the shoe fits".

This morning an article about INF J personalities came into my Facebook news feed. After reading it my reaction was, "Oh my God! It fits like a glove". Perhaps I am not weird after all. I simply have a very rare personality type, making up only 1-3 percent of the population. INF J stands for, intuition, feeling and judgement. It is the rarest personality type in the world. Why me I wondered?

That certainly explains a lot and is no doubt the reason I have a problem with relationships with certain individuals. I sense when people are lying. I remember not too long ago someone I used to work with made the comment, "You see more than most people do". At the time I just accepted it as, he was probably right, but I didn't know how that could be.

I have had an "on again off again" friend since 2009 who simply boggles my mind. I know without a doubt that we have an exceptionally close spiritual relationship. He is either unwilling or incapable of seeing what I see. I know it is time to give up on him, but I keep hoping for a miracle. They do happen every day I hear!

This time of year, this year, has not been disappointing. The information it has provided was certainly news to me and it just may make the remainder of my human life, this time around, more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I went one step further and took the test. The result was that I am an INF J personality.That explains a lot I think!

    ReplyDelete