Sunday, April 14, 2019

Life purpose

The angel oracle card I drew this morning is Life Purpose. The advice was: The purpose of your life is to serve in a way that brings great joy to yourself and others. Don't worry about finding your purpose. Instead, focus upon serving a purpose and then your purpose will serve you.

Interesting words. I thought I was doing that with my writing, but this morning I am wondering if that is true. I'll have to think about that for awhile.

Perhaps the universe is trying to get me to understand that although it is my purpose to pass on what I experience through my writing, it is not my purpose to control what happens next. It's like a sky full of snowflakes. Some of them will land creating beauty on the earth; some of them will melt before even touching the ground.




No comments:

Post a Comment