Friday, April 19, 2019

By any other name

Sometimes we connect with people who we at first think are road blocks. They disrupt our lives and can cause problems in our thinking. I used to think they were road blocks, but my opinion has changed and I now believe they are simply resting places. They give us a bench to sit on and reflect on the direction our life is taking.

This happened to me recently. A person entered my life who had a totally different outlook than I did. The relationship gave me a chance to take stock of my life; to see where I was going and where I had been. Most especially, this person forced me to bring my strong points into the bright light and use them to evolve.

It reminds me of the saying that people enter our life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

On this Easter weekend I wish all of my readers and friends the opportunity to connect with someone who offers a resting place for them. Peace be with you all! 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment