Monday, April 29, 2019

Making a decision

I decided to take the weekend to think about my idea to do another children's "writing camp" at our family center. In the meantime I took a look at what I had left over from the last camp I did, five years ago. Everything just sort of fell into place and I realized doing another one would take very little effort on my part.

After exercising this morning I stopped by the office to ask if they still had room for another camp in their summer program. To my surprise the answer was yes because someone had dropped out. I didn't even have time to think, as my idea was promptly put in the computer. Even the room I really wanted to use would be available for my camp. I was even told a member of the summer staff would be appointed to help me with the camp. I really did need someone to help with crowd control etc.

I just remembered that I pulled an angel card a couple of days ago that said I would have a new partner. Seriously?!

It almost seems as if my guide/guides gave me a push in the right direction and all I had to do was follow. Some days are like that!





No comments:

Post a Comment