Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Free Game

Let's start with a quote written by everyone's friend, Anonymous, that seems applicable.

"Tell me and I forget, show me and I remember, involve me and I understand."

This afternoon I came up with a little mental game that really doesn't take much mental effort and it's fun. I would like to challenge you to try your own version. I'm pretty sure that when you finish it will lift your spirits. Oh, by the way, you can't loose!

Make a list of the most important people in your life, those people that you are attracting right now. They are your mirrors. Now, after each name list what you like best about that person.

Now for the fun part! Pick out the qualities they all have in common. Ah ha do you see yourself? I'll bet you do.

If you want to know how far you have come, go back say 10 years and do the same thing with those souls. Progress- yes? If no, I just gave you something to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment