Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do I Exist?

Sometimes things happen that cause me to wonder if I really exist or am I just an illusion. Recently I was featured on a website promoting women aging gracefully. I emailed a local friend to give her a heads up. Last week she emailed back saying she couldn’t find me. Wondering what the problem was I checked it out. My friend was right. I looked through the archives of the 15 women who had previously been featured and I was missing.

So for anyone interested in the requested information that appeared on the site when I was actually on it here goes:

What keeps me young?

Disregarding what my birth certificate says
Hanging out with souls of all ages
Regular exercise- walking is free
Eating healthy, I seldom eat red meat, fried or processed foods
A sense of humor and honesty

What motivates me?

Being grateful for the gift of life
Consciously taking opportunities that evolve my soul
Inspirational writing, my books and blog
A desire to align with Source/soul

Just when I had convinced myself that I do exist after all I opened my mailbox and found a box containing samples of Kraft mayonnaise. It was addressed to my ex husband who hasn’t lived in my house for 11 years!

2 comments:

  1. Instead of Where's Waldo? we'll have to play Where's Barbara?

    *POOF*
    She vanished.

    Glad I can still find you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks- glad to know someone is reading my blog! There are days when I wonder about that!

    ReplyDelete