Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Old Woman and the Cat


One of my purposes in writing this blog is to share the amazing and not so amazing occurrences along my path from there to here. As I have related before, I began taking photographs which contained spirits from another realm at the beginning of my evolvement journey. While some of the images are very clear some are not.

At first I didn't know what I had. Fortunately I met a young man who had a lot more spiritual knowledge than I possessed at the time. He helped me see that the photos contained much more than the ordinary eye could see. With his help I developed a practiced eye.

One of the fun things about spirit photography is that in their realm there is no up or down or for that matter left or right. Sometimes the photo needs to be turned to take in all that there is to see. My favorite person to share my collection with is my 8 year old grandson. I often find him thumbing through by spirit photo book and it leads to a discussion of who sees what.

The photo I am sharing today is of an old woman, who looks to me to be Native American, and a cat sitting on her right side. I always get a slightly eerie feeling when I look at her. It might be because she appears to be so old. I hope that you will be able to see her too and that you will check your own photographs to see if you have captured spirits in them. It takes an open mind and perhaps a bit of imagination to spot them. Good luck on your search.

No comments:

Post a Comment