Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bye bye 2013

As with Christmas Eve(day)I get to spend the last day of 2013 with my favorite grandchild.I couldn't be in better company. This morning he came in with his brand new basketball, his brand new skateboard and a permission slip for him to join SWAG, a group of 50 preteens 12-15 who will soon take part in a program, also known as "sex can wait", offered by our family center. We had bacon and french toast for breakfast and a stop for pizza is planned on our way to the park. The rest of the day is whatever happens happens. I couldn't resist one last post on the last day of 2013, a year of unusual personal growth for me. I found the following on Facebook this morning and it fit so perfectly I just had to share with my readers.

One last thing- HAPPY NEW YEAR - MAY 2014 BRING PEACE AND FULFILLMENT TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment