Saturday, December 7, 2013

I don't need that

I am getting tired of the deluge of Christmas ads bombarding me online and in my mail box for items others think I cannot live without. Um... I do not need that to be happy! In my opinion if people would stop purchasing all the crap offered out there and focus on what they really need their lives would be a lot less stressful. Sometimes I look at the adults and children around me and wonder why they spend so much money on all those popular items. I actually know people who rent storage units to hold the overflow that will not fit in their houses. I don't believe that I go without anything important. Having been divorced and on my own for 14 years I am most proud of the fact that I do not have bill collectors hounding me. I have had some enormous challenges along the way, but I have worked my tail off to deal with them- one by one. It always makes me very happy to reach December and know I will not be starting the new year with a pile of bills. My motto continues to be I DON'T NEED THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment