Friday, June 17, 2011

We are Never Alone

Yesterday I watched a short video titled, "Soul Groups and Soul Families" that was very educational for me. Since my awakening journey began I have done a lot of research about souls, but this particular video was presented in such simple language that it cleared up many questions I still had about soul relationships. We are never alone.

The main message was that God/Source does not create souls individually. They are created in soul groups and their vibrational energy is at the same level. Each group is made up of soul families "which are bound by evolutionary purpose." These family members come together over successive life times and find each other by the vibrational energy they emanate.

A soul is the eternal essence of a person and never dies. In each life time some of the family members provide karmic lessons for both souls to learn, some offer support and some act as examples. When you think about your past life you can probably go back and pick out who played what role this time around.

The video led me to check out karmic lessons, further adding to my human education. They are: illness, addiction, criminality, death and betrayal. These lessons are presented through relationships and they come in two parts; giving and receiving. You can't get through life without experiencing one or more of them. The lesson will be learned when the soul sees and accepts the role they played to create the experience.

I can clearly see that my main karmic lesson is around addictions. That is a very big word, covering everything from mental, emotional, physical, chemical and on and on. I have had so many relationships dealing with addictions it almost makes me laugh. How many times does one soul have to go through the same lesson? I guess until it is learned. Now that I see and accept the reality perhaps I am done and can go on to something less stressful.

One thing always leads to another in my line of "work" and this train of thought reminded me of the words to this 1945 Rodgers & Hammerstein song. The video certainly gives the words new meaning.

You'll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm
Keep your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain.
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown,
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post Barbara and the lyrics at the end.
    I love that song and gives me release and chills everytime I hear it.

    Soul groups are so clear as you look around in society and see how certian types connect.

    Motorcyclists, political groups, new age groups, humantiarian groups.....ect....

    They all come together to create and learn from one another.

    You can feel the energy of each group as you pay attention to the way they present themselves.....so interesting when you think of it on a higher level of 'soul groups.'

    I personally never connected to the 'group' thing.
    This doesn't mean I do not belong to a soul group however.....lol....

    Living life without some pain would be futile.
    Without suffering in some way, nothing would be learned on any level and there would be no reason to return to earth.

    Suffering is our teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria for you thoughts. I spent many years being a member of human groups and have no desire to do that again. I don't think we have a choice when it comes to soul groups. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully written post, Barbara! Through an immense amount of pain and learning, I'm finally feeling I'm vibrating at a level of attracting my soul family...you being one of them:)

    I'm "seeing" my part of my past life experiences and working through them. Like you, Addiction has effected and infected me through this lifetime. Struggling to heal others and finally learning to Let Go and allow the process to work itself out. As you so poignantly put it, "the lesson will be learned when the soul sees and accepts the role they played to create the experience." Beautiful and True.

    Much Love to you, Barbara! Soul Hugs!:) <3

    ReplyDelete