Friday, June 24, 2011

A New Box of Tools

Along the path of my awakening journey I have gradually been given tools to help with my evolvement. Sometimes it was a book, a simple passage, a comment made by a friend and meant for me, access to a different healing method. The list is too long to detail in this space. My latest tool is EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique.

It is a simple method of tapping on several parts of the body, sometimes called acupuncture without needles. The purpose is to rid the mind of life long blocks that keep the person from living a happy healthy free life.

I had played with it a little bit, but 20 days ago I began to religiously use the EFT Videos offered by Brad Yates, a successful EFT practitioner for many years. There were three life issues that I wanted to clear up. One dealt with health, one with abundance and the third with love.

Almost from the first day these things began to lighten up and I was able to look at them with a different point of view. The abundance issue went way back to my childhood. Maybe I should call it the "scarcity" issue. I have experienced all phases of this problem, including a stint on Welfare. In recent years I have even prided myself on being able to live quite well on nothing.

Several years ago I was given a "vision" of receiving a large inheritance of some kind. Some people may think I am crazy, but I still believe this is going to happen, although I do not know the details. I have been feeling that I am getting closer and closer to my vision, but something is keeping it from happening. A few weeks ago a friend, who also believes in the reality of my vision, suggested I create a little ritual for the benefit of the universe; asking that any blocks that might be unknown to me be removed. I followed her instructions and positive things did begin to happen; but I still felt there was something blocking what is supposed to occur.

This is when I began using the EFT videos several times a day. Today I happened to listen to an interview that Brad Yates had done with a friend and I believe it provided the missing piece I had been searching for. I got almost to the end of the lengthy video when a light shone very brightly. The reason my vision has not happened is because I am afraid to leave my comfort zone. Never having experienced wealth in my entire life, I am afraid to take the risk of having abundance. Tomorrow is day 21 so I will see what happens next.

I do want to mention another benefit I have gained from EFT. This one came from Roger Smith, another practitioner who has created a faster method. Although doubtful, I decided to try it on a health issue I have been dealing with. For some time my lower back and hip have been causing me problems. Although I love my chiropractor, she has not been able to get things to stay put. Just for the hell of it I tried Roger's method two days ago, simply concentrating on the pain I actually had. You can believe it or not, but it is no longer a problem.

This is my experience with my new box of tools. Sharing is what I am here for so feel free to check out the EFT websites for Brad Yates and Roger Smith for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment