Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This Morning's Adventure

Guest blogger:
Colin Stoughtenger age 9

This Morning’s Adventure

This morning my grandmother and I went to the park to feed the ducks and look at the baby ducks. When we got to the park we saw prisoners picking up trash. The mommy duck was hiding her babies under her feathers. They looked like ants swarming out of their hole. Then we found out that two babies where gone.

Four geese were bothering the mom and trying to eat the bread we brought for the ducks. I threw small pebbles at the water to scare them away. Then the babies got up on the pipe and we tried to take a picture of them. Then we were going to the other side of the pond and I found one of the missing babies and it was on its side dead. It made us sad.

I tried to teach my grandma to skip a rock. This is one of my favorite things to do in the park. This morning’s adventure was fun because I like going to the park with my grandma and I want to do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment