Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Turn on the Light!

I am always amazed at how clever God/Source is when I step back and let things happen. While talking to a friend this morning it came through loud and clear why there has been a seven year gap between the original life stories I wrote as a columnist and the ones I will now be adding to my new book. It is so clear I don't know why I didn't see it before.

Not only did my writing skills need time to improve through the various projects, including this blog, that I have created; my entire life had to improve. My mind had to catch up with my soul so that I could truly become conscious of and believe in the gifts I was born to share.

An even bigger realization that occurred to me this morning is that the new stories are going to reflect the spiritual changes that the people I will now be interviewing will share through their life stories. I know I am not going to be looking for these people, they will naturally make themselves known to me when the time is right to talk to them. How cool is that?

I am still not sure how many new stories I will add before the project is ready to publish as a Kindle book, but I'm leaning toward 10 to 12. Maybe a baker's dozen, which for some reason seems very appropriate. 1+3=4=2=1 It only takes one to accomplish anything! Now that the light is turned on I am on my way.

2 comments:

  1. I love it Barbara!

    Your intuitive heart is aligned with your mind resulting in your wonderfully wise and spiritual writings.

    I am happy for you!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria!
    When heart and soul "consciously" become one the mind just follows along! <3

    ReplyDelete