Friday, May 13, 2011

Farsighted Vision

Driving around town this morning I noticed a couple of new business that I envisioned several years ago, occupying the exact buildings I saw them in. It caused me to think out loud,"if that happened, what else did you see back then that may still happen?"

One of the new businesses is a coffee shop, called "Coffee Bean" and the other is "Fast Track Nutrition". The difference in what I saw and what came to be is I thought I would be involved. Strange huh? Perhaps they or their owners are slated to be promoted in the new book I am working on about Cibola County.

At the beginning of my awakening journey I often clearly saw things that hadn't happened yet and it was very frustrating, until a friend assured me that I just saw things far in advance. He suggested I take a wait and see stance. I believe part of the problem back then was I didn't want to be psychic and I still don't- really. I look at those famous for their "supposed" gifts and I determinately do not want to be like them.

Because so many strange things happened to me at the beginning of my "conscious" journey I even feared at one point that I was being prepared to die, until another friend suggested that perhaps I was being prepared to live. With that thought in mind, I stopped holding my breath and began to investigate my new life.

Not being a naturally patient person, this wait and see game that the universe has been playing with me since 2000 has at times been painful. I do realize it was my fault because I didn't trust 100% in an entity greater than myself.

In my writing I have often used the words, believe and it will be. Perhaps it is time I personally believe in the things my farsighted vision has created, even though they still have not materialized for my human eyes to see.

By believing passionately in something that does not yet exist, we create it.~ Nikos Kazantzakis

No comments:

Post a Comment