Saturday, November 2, 2019

Don't be afraid

Here we go again! Another Mercury Retrograde. So far I am finding the energy of the universe very positive. For the last few years mercury has not caused me any problems. I know to be aware of communication snags and not to sign any important documents. I do not feel it is anything to be afraid of. It is just a shift in energy.

It is causing me to think of people who are afraid of black cats and Friday the 13th. I don't fall for that. I think a lot of the fear generated is the result of believing what others tell us to believe. I am learning to take one day at a time and to find things to be grateful for. I believe it is all about how we react to the things that happen. There are always two choices- a negative or a positive reaction.

I remember at the end of 1999 there were those who got a kick out of convincing people that something horrific was going to happen at the stroke of 12:00. I don't recall much happening except that it turned into 2000.

I suppose there are bad things everywhere, but you have to use your own brain and stay grounded. I am a firm believer in following your intuition, the voice of your soul. You can't go wrong staying on the path it leads you to.


1 comment: