Thursday, November 21, 2019

Playing a game

Once a week I have been sharing a photo for my online writing group, "Write On", for members to caption. This morning I posted one that was left over from my local writing group, that no longer exists. In that group we were asked to pick a photo and write about it. This is the one I chose. It is also the one I shared with my online group today.
My caption was: "We are not meant to see into the future."

What I originally wrote about the picture was:

This picture reminds me of the path one takes on their human journey. The varied leaves with their unique colors and shapes are the experiences we have. Some are dried as they represent memories long buried in the past. Some are still fresh. The rocks and water represent the obstacles on our path. As in our life journey, the furthest view is slightly unclear.


No comments:

Post a Comment