Saturday, November 23, 2019

Do I exist?

This morning I am wondering if I am an invisable person who really does not exist in the real world.

I have been writing this blog since 2009 and for the most part no one cares to comment on my posts. What in the hell is going on with that? I can plainly see by the stats that people read what I write. Are they invisible too I wonder?

I have had an online writing group for over a year, which now includes 24 people. Only a handful of those members care to participate in writing on the prompts. Are the majority invisible too?

I have three E-books currently offered on Amazon.com. Even though some have sold, there are almost no comments on my work. Are these people invisible too?

Most of my biological family does not even care to acknowledge me. Perhaps there really is such a thing as a stork delivery and I had nothing to do with their being here?

Three years ago I attended my ex-husband's memorial service. Even though I have papers to prove we were married for 27 years, my name was not even mentioned by my daughter, who was in charge of the service. See, there is that stork thing again!

My grandchildren (with the exception of my oldest grandson) do not communicate, not even to acknowledge gifts I have sent. If I don't really exist, I can save a bunch of money on future purchases.

In a world that doesn't seem to know I exist, I am beginning to wonder if I really do.

2 comments:

  1. You do Barbara and you shower seeds and blessings on so many. 💗

    ReplyDelete