Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sharing a positive idea

One of my Facebook friends offered a positive idea a couple of days ago. It was a 30 day gratitude challenge. It included simple things like, what smell are you grateful for and what technology are you grateful for? I thought it was a wonderful idea that can be adapted to anyone's life.

Day two was about technology and I am still thinking about my answer, which was a computer. It has allowed me to connect with friends all over the world and I am very grateful that I have one. I can keep track of not only my friends but, their family members and their pets. I love seeing a picture of a dog or cat and knowing exactly who it belongs to. The same is true of babies and children. My computer has given me access to friends and their lives that never would have been possible otherwise.

My computer also makes it possible for my writing to be shared through Amazon, absolutely free, making it possible for my thoughts to assist others going through similar situations. I am no expert on life, but I do believe sharing my experiences is what I am supposed to do. It is my purpose while I am here. At the moment I have three E-books on Amazon, all reasonably priced.

In the past, if it were not for the fact that I have a computer I would not have been able to spend four years as a columnist for our local newspaper, which gave me a push to become a motivational writer. So there you are, the reasons I am grateful for the technology creating a computer.


1 comment: