Thursday, November 28, 2019

Gratitude challenge

I just answered #28 on a 30 day gratitude challenge. My answers were interesting. I noticed that they were all pretty much internal or didn't cost much. Is that the Universe speaking to me again? Probably.

My life isn't perfect, but I am where I am supposed to be at this time in the history of my life.

This will be the fifth Thanksgiving since my oldest son moved back home. Lucky for me he likes to cook so the turkey is left to his expertise. The rest of dinner is up to me, just the way I like it! We ate out last night because he wanted tamales. Only in New Mexico would people desire Mexican food before devouring the turkey the next day.

There are a lot of things I am thankful for, but I think the most important are family members and friends who still communicate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment