Tuesday, March 12, 2019

In other words

I just saw something someone wrote on the Facebook site Empaths and Healing that not only got my attention, but fit like a well made glove. I hope the person won't mind my sharing it here.

"Sometimes I wish there was someone there for me, not out of woe is me, but hey you matter to me. I love to be there for others and will continue to be, but one day I hope I have someone there for me."

Those words are exactly the way I feel too. I believe the only thing I would add is, see me, see who I really am.

I was married for forty years to two different men whom I believe never ever saw who I am. I raised three children, who again, I believe never saw who I am. The children are now grown and living their own lives. Two of them never stop to ask, "hey mom is there anything you need?" Or even, "happy birthday or happy mother's day."

In other words, one can always hope for a change of direction. 


No comments:

Post a Comment