Saturday, March 2, 2019

All together now

Social media is a really interesting place. It just eliminated another one of my biological family as another granddaughter blocked me. Since we haven't had conscious communication for several years the only thing that accomplished was that I will no longer be able to see pictures of my oldest great grandchildren. What that means is that I am released from buying and sending cards and gifts to them. I still exist, even though they will no longer hear from me, at the request of their mother.

I wonder what parents think they are doing when they make it impossible for their children to know their biological family? I believe it is a very self centered move. Perhaps someday their children will check out Ancestry.com and seeing my name, will remember the gifts and cards I did send before I was blocked from their lives.

Good job Elizabeth Marie! Watch out for karma, I think it has your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment