Wednesday, August 1, 2018

What's next?

Even though I am happy with how my new book, What Now My Love? A Writer's Journey, looks I have decided to hold off sending it off to Amazon.com I always try to follow my intuition because I know it is the voice of my soul.

This book is partially dedicated to my grandmother whose birthday would have been August 18th. Also there is a lot of universal energy out there right now with the planets doing their thing. My intuition is telling me to let it pass before engaging in anything new.

It is amazing just how much information there is in this book. I know I was guided every step of the way to choose what is between the covers. I am going to keep the cost low because It isn't about money it is about getting my journey out there with the hope that it will inspire others to believe in themselves. If you don't believe in yourself who will?

In the meantime I will concentrate on finishing projects I have started and getting my yard and life in shape for the next round of my journey. Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment