Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Right under my nose

If you have been following along you know that I have been busy getting my newest book, "What Now My Love? A Writer's Journey", ready to launch into space. I have a friend in New York who also has a couple of friends who have volunteered to proofread the book. Sorry but I think I was born a perfectionist and even though I am working on it I haven't succeeded in completely eliminating the trait. There could be worse habits right?

So back to those people reading what is between the covers- the word I am getting is they all love it. I expect to get word back tonight on their findings. Then I will correct what they have found and with my son's help it will be offered as an e-book on Amazon.com this weekend. It will join my already published e-books, "Journey of an Enlightened Egotist" and "Spirits of Cibola County".

I couldn't wait to do a test of the book so I had printed out a copy to see what it looked like. I then added a plastic spine to hold it all together and I am happy with the result. I realized that not everyone interested would want an electronic copy, which can't be signed.

Over last weekend I added several new friends to my Facebook account. A couple are even neighbors. Knowing that I had a copy of the manuscript, which did contain some minor typos etc, I offered it to one of those new Facebook friends, who is also a neighbor.

Right under my nose I would get feedback from someone who actually lives here and no doubt knows/knew some of the people in the book.

If anyone out there is interested in obtaining a signed copy of my newest book please email me at begunn37@q.com or call me at 505-287-7278 for details. Please wait until after Saturday, August 18th, when it will be (hopefully) available on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment