Friday, August 17, 2018

Stepping back and taking a look

In my past I spent several years as a product demonstrator for a marketing company. Most of my demos took place at our local Walmart in the grocery department. I quickly learned a technique that I still use today. I would set up my table, then move to the front of it and observe the display from a customer's view.

It possibly instilled my habit of observation in other aspects of my life. It also, no doubt, led to a tendency for judgement, which I am working on. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. I need to remember that!

My new book has been proofread, happily I just needed to add commas, the corrections made and it is ready to launch on the masses tomorrow via Amazon.com. Today I changed hats and read the book from the view point of a reader.

The result is that I really love this book! Truly, it is one of the best things I have written since my first published piece in 1994. I kid you not!!

I am so grateful that I took the suggestion of the friend, who told me to check my archives. If I had not listened to him, this book may not have been written. I am also grateful that over the years I have learned to trust my intuition, the voice of my soul, and tune into my spiritual guides.

I have stepped back and taken a look, the rest is up to you, the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment