Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Here comes #22 again

This #22 is driving me nuts- seriously people! why does it keep popping up in my life like it is trying to tell me something important?

This morning went rather well. I began the day with an appointment with my PA. He was extremely happy with what my blood pressure has been doing and decided to leave my medication alone. The nurse came and took a routine blood sample and did not even leave a mark on my arm. I love nurses like that! Assuming that my lab results are normal, I won't be coming back for six months. That's just fine with me, even though I like chatting with my PA.

I did just start therapy with my chiropractor to see if she can get my back in better shape then it is. An MRI I had last November showed significant damage. I should be in a lot of pain but I really am not. Anyway I decided I would give her a chance and we will see what happens. It will be even better if Medicare agrees to foot the bill for therapy adjustments.If they do they do, if they don't they don't.

It seems like I am supposed to be doing something, but I have no idea what that is. It may or may not have something to do with #22 or as I have noted before- 2+2=4, a spiritual number, having to do with balance. If I ever figure it out I'll let you know. In the meantime have a great day doing whatever it is you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment