Friday, July 27, 2018

Finished- What Now My Love? A Writer's Journey

That's the fastest I have ever written a book! I do have to admit most of it was already written. All I had to do was follow the bread crumbs I had already left behind. I have two friends to thank for the inspiration and they are a former Facebook friend, John T. Shivell, for telling me to check my archives and a current friend,  Priscilla Alvik, for her never ending encouragement and belief in my writing talent.. Without the help of these two individuals, whom I believe to be members of my spiritual tribe, I would not have even began this project.

Although I envisioned this manuscript as an amazon e-book I see no reason it could not also be a self published hard copy so it could be signed. I need to check into that to explore the possibilities.

Wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment