Thursday, July 12, 2018

Just take a breather

I have found that sometimes someone comes into my life and the relationship seems really strong. Then something happens and we drift apart only to find that as time passes we reconnect.

Perhaps we both just needed a breather to put into practice whatever lesson the other person had to offer. This has happened to me more than once and I shake my head in wonder.

As I have said many times before we are all students and we are all teachers. I believe that is why we are here. I also strongly believe in the idea of (spiritual) tribe members. They are those souls who have shared many lifetimes together in different roles to help one another evolve.

Of course some of those souls are no longer living a human life because they served their purpose and have gone back home, waiting for their next assignment.

I find it really sad when a soul is unable or unwilling to acknowledge this special relationship. It makes it very tough on the one who does and causes that person to hope something will happen to wake them up.

I am finding it very interesting to look around and count the members of my personal tribe. I have come to realize that sometimes we do need to take a breather to allow the other soul to grow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment