Monday, July 23, 2018

Taking time to re-write

Some of you might think I have stopped writing, but you would be wrong! For the last week or so I have been writing a new e-book. It is called: What Now My Love? A writer's Journey.

The process of sifting through twenty-four years of writing, since I first became a published author, was exhausting, but at the same time fun and educational.

All that is left is to go through the finished manuscript and make sure all the punctuation is correct. I am quite happy with what I wrote. I also need to take a new photograph for the book cover. I have no clue at the moment what that will be but I am sure I will know when I see it in person.

When everything is completed I will once again ask for assistance from my son to help me offer it on amazon.com. as an e-book. When finances are limited I have found this is the best way to go.

Wait for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment