Saturday, January 7, 2017

Retweeted

 I don't know exactly what tweeted means let alone retweeted, but the following is a post I wrote on January 14th 2013. It keeps popping up and today I took the time to read what I wrote. I am impressed! I am so impressed I decided to re-post the message, believing that much of what I write is prompted by an unseen source. I did remove a tiny bit because I am not sure if it is still true today. So here goes and I hope it is enjoyable:

I'm beginning this post with a quote I recently found. "Miracles happen when fear is replaced by love". Sometimes you just have to say what you have to say and let the chips fall where they will. Today I want to talk about soulmate connections.
At one time I believed that a person only has one soulmate. I was wrong. We have many soulmates who come into our lives at various points. They are often present to help us deal with a serious problem, offer moral support in times of crisis or simply to encourage us to move past where we are and grow. They are sometimes close relatives, but most often are friends. It was once explained to me that these souls were the closest to us when we were first created. They come back life after life in different roles, as we all do. During my life I have had many soulmate experiences and I value them all.

Moving on up between earth and the angels we find the very special connection of souls who were created as twin flame soulmates. They are said to be two halves of a whole. That doesn't mean that they are running around with only half a body/mind. That would be pretty silly. It means that they are as closely connected as two souls can be. If you think of it in terms of human twins created in the same sac in the same womb it makes sense. For the most part they both have all the body parts necessary to live a human life on their own.

It is rare that twin flame soulmates live a human life at the same time. When this happens the energy usually cannot be ignored. Even though they lead separate lives, have different opinions, a different purpose in being alive etc. there is something very special that they posses that sets them apart from all other soulmate relationships. That very special something is their humongous love connection. Again it has nothing to do with body parts of any kind. Well, okay with the exception of the heart.

These beings, when perfectly connected, often use telepathy to communicate. They have no need for electronic devices of any kind. They are able to read each others minds with no effort at all. I personally believe that this unique ability is to aid in some kind of universal assignment that they are to carry out while on earth. I could be wrong, of course. It's just a guess based on my own experience.
 

Well my dear readers the reason I chose this subject to write about today is because I firmly believe that I have connected with my twin flame soulmate. The current connection began about three years ago and has just escalated to the point where I can no longer be deterred from my original belief. Perhaps both souls needed time to grow. What will happen next is yet to be determined and I am quite aware that the outcome is not entirely in my hands.
I will leave you with the thought I began with, "Miracles happen when fear is replaced by love."


Authors note: Perhaps the rest of that quote should be: Miracles happen when fear is replaced by love; God is love and when we love we are like him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment