Friday, January 20, 2017

Out of my hands

I had no intention of listening to or viewing any part of the inaugural proceedings this morning, but apparently someone had a different plan.

I had a chiropractic appointment first thing this morning to try to get my neck to stay in alignment. If you missed an earlier post it is apparently the reason I have been having some weird symptoms like light hotheadedness. This morning the adjustment left me feeling a bit strange, but I knew I had to pick up a couple of items at the grocery store.in case the snow continued. So I forced myself.

On the way home I tried to tune my car radio to a station with calming music. This is when an unseen source took over. The only station I could get featured Rush Limbaugh and the inaugural proceedings. Pence had just been sworn in and the swearing in of the 45th president of the United States was next.

I left the dial where it was and listened to a beautiful version of God Bless America, sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir..As my car headed into my driveway the swearing in of President Donald John Trump began. Oddly, I had a feeling of peace. Perhaps I was simply following the direction of an entity with a lot more power than I had.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment