Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Leave the leftovers alone

I just realized for real this morning that our soul's journey is absolutely an individual one. Our experiences whether as a human or as a spark of light in another realm are meant to help us evolve.

In recent years I have been exposed to people who have tried to shove what they believe down my throat. My refusal to allow them to do that has caused the end of more than one friendship. I believe my guide has on more than one occasion kept me from consuming the left overs belonging to someone else.

I do believe that we each are members of a particular "tribe" made up of like souls, but we still maintain a singular mission to evolve alone.

Help is one thing, but when someone declares that they have the absolute answer to life don't listen to them. They are, for lack of a better description, plain nuts. Don't eat their leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment