Tuesday, February 3, 2015

An individual journey

I finished reading The Afterlife of Billy Fingers by Annie Kagan and would recommend it to anyone who has doubts that there is more than life as a human in store for them. It is a true story of one soul's journey into the next realm, as dictated to his sister Annie.

Many aspects of his journey did not come as a surprise to me. They were concepts that I had already accepted. A statement Billy made that I really liked was, "the key ingredient(to spirit communication) is the right sender, the right receiver and permission from those on the other side". There has to be a good match or it will be one sided and very frustrating for one of the entities.

At first I was a little upset that he said he was floating alone on much of his journey. It has always tended to bother me that I could leave earth and not connect with other spirits. It was explained that each soul goes to a place/level that best suits them. Some souls need a connection with others they may have known in the past, while some are evolved to a point where that is not necessary.

A concept I had already accepted before reading the book is that deceased spirits communicate telepathically. In all my personal communication with them I have only heard a voice one time and that was enough. It occurred in a local deserted cemetery where I heard a man and a woman asking me to help them. It was not long after that experience that I began consciously taking photos containing spirits.

I'm sure we have all heard that there are no mistakes. I always thought that meant that the things that happen to us are meant to happen. Billy's explanation was that WE cannot make a mistake. Imagine that. Whatever we choose to do is always the exact choice we should make. That's an interesting twist on free will.

Even though I really liked this book and recommend it please keep in mind that this is only one souls journey; as on earth we all have our own path to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment