Sunday, March 15, 2020

The bright side

Like everywhere else there have been shortages in our grocery stores for a couple of days. Last night my son checked out Walmart and came home with some things to put in the freezer for later.  They still had no bottled water available.

This morning I stopped by Smiths to pick up a few things to add to our, just in case, supply. We aren't hoarding, but we aren't being stupid either. For myself I have decided to stay home as much as possible. Makes sense to me! That means avoiding stores etc.

As I was checking out at Smiths this morning I noticed that they did have bottled water and decided to get some. When I asked the box boy to grab me a 12 pack he made the comment, "Smiths is the best, Walmart needs to take a rest!"

I have always preferred to shop at Smiths, but it made me laugh! It made the checker laugh too!

No comments:

Post a Comment