Thursday, March 5, 2020

Taking a break

In case anyone hasn't noticed I took a little break from writing my blog. March is here, mercury has a few more days to do its thing, the weather today is beautiful and it seemed like a good time to just sit back and observe.

I did take my car in for brakes today because it was a necessary chore. My car had been making squeaking noises that were hard to ignore. I thought it was coming from the brakes, but I was wrong. The noise is coming from a bearing or something in the rear end of the car. Apparently just something that needs lubricating according to my mechanic. I'll check that out next week, but at least I have the brakes taken care of.

Looking at my calendar this morning I couldn't figure out when I could take my car in because of appointments and commitments. My intuition said to just take it in today. After informing my mechanic I had finally gotten around to do the brakes, he asked "do you want to do it now?" I said, "Sure". Since I only live a short distance away I was driven home and when the car was ready an employee came back to get me. As I have said before, it is great living in a small town! This would never have happened in let's say, Albuquerque. Intuition is also a great tool to learn to follow.

I'll see what happens for the remainder of the week. Oh and don't forget daylight savings time starts Sunday. That's something I could do without. I think Arizona is the only U.S. state that has the right idea! Just leave it alone!!





No comments:

Post a Comment