Saturday, March 28, 2020

Purpose confirmed

For some time I have known that my purpose in this lifetime is to inspire others to be the best that they can be. It has never been more apparent than the last couple of weeks. Since I am alone most of the day it gets lonesome at times. My only contact with the rest of the world is social media, mainly Facebook. I have friends all over the world and I have been making a practice to keep in touch and check on them.

I am very lucky that the county I live in has an almost non existent count of the virus so far. Hopefully it stays that way if people just listen to the guidance they are given by our Governor. At this point I don't give a damn if she is Republican or Democratic. She is a very smart lady!

Anyway, back to me, and my purpose. I know without a doubt that it is my job during this trying time to do everything I can to spread positive energy to everyone I come in contact with (literally speaking). It makes me really happy to post positive things on my FB wall and in my online writing group, "Let's Chat". I am going to keep doing just that because it is my purpose.

In reading a friend's post I found these suggestions to connect with your soul mind.
Repeat: I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, harmonious and loving.
I am source
I am spirit
I am soul
The things I focus on will manifest.

No comments:

Post a Comment