Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Purpose

In this crazy time I am trying to decide what my purpose is. I have decided first of all to do everything I can to keep myself healthy. Since we have no known cases of the virus in Cibola County, NM I have been shopping at the dollar stores, picking up items that I use every day, so I don't run out. I am not hoarding, just being smart. Today I didn't forget my two cats and dog. I made sure they had plenty of treats to last awhile, they already had enough food.

Since I take blood pressure medication every day I am a bit concerned about the availability of refills. There isn't anything I can do about it so there is really no point of worrying. What will be will be.

Now then I have been thinking about how I can help others. I have decided that staying as positive as possible is the only thing I can contribute. So I am only posting helpful things on Facebook and on my writing site, "Let's Chat".  I am also deleting anything negative from stupid people who are not helping the situation.

Also, knowing that I need to stay active and home, I purchased big skeins of baby yarn to make a couple of blankets and a few baby bonnets. When all this craziness is over I will no doubt donate them to the maternity ward of our local hospital. The other thing I am doing to keep busy is picking out Kindle books to read and accessing Netflix movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment