Sunday, March 8, 2020

Day one

Here we go again with another time change! I usually wake up a little after 6:00 a.m., but don't actually get up until 7:00 a.m., or until my dog Ejay insists he has to be let out.This morning I looked at the clock, which I had set to daylight savings time and said under my breath, "Oh shit!"

I hopped out of bed a little after 7:00 to take my morning blood pressure medication. I had planned to go back to bed for awhile except Ejay decided it was time for me to let him out. While I was waiting for him to return I decided to put the coffee water on. Still not wanting to begin my day I returned to my bed with the thought of getting a little more sleep. Right!!

When my clock said 7:30, which would have been 6:30 yesterday, I decided to give it up and get up. Hopefully my internal clock will be reset tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment