Tuesday, August 6, 2019

What a scary world

The mass shootings that have been going on are making it impossible to live in peace. I have often thought what would I do if I was in Walmart and someone came in with a gun and started shooting. Would I just willingly give up my life to a deranged being? The other thing that worries me is the after school program at our family center. There could be as many as 100 kids playing in the gym directly opposite of the front door. Where would they hide? Nowhere that I can see. They would be living targets.

My oldest son occasionally goes to concerts out of state. Every time he goes to one I worry that there might be a mass shooting for no reason other than some crazy person has a gun.

Nobody gets out of this life alive, but damn this isn't the way I want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment