Sunday, August 11, 2019

Listen up

Yesterday my son and I took care of most of the weeds in the front of my property. The only thing left for me to do was pull the ones leaning up against the chain link fence on the street side. I had no energy left and my back hurt so I left them for another day.

I knew that day was today, but I claimed lazy. I kept thinking about them and put it off as I washed a load of clothes and swept floors.

Finally about noon a voice came through loud and clear- just do it!

I could no longer put off the project. I knew it wouldn't take very long. So I did it!

When I finished I came back into the house to congratulate myself on a job finally finished. Five minutes later it started to rain. I started to laugh when I realized if I had not followed instructions from the silent voice the weeds would still be there because the rain kept up for two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment