Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Angel eyes

I had a scare this morning after my trip to the grocery store. I had paid for my purchase with my debit card and then dropped it in my purse.

When I got home I couldn't find the card. I checked my purse three times and finally checked the back seat of my car, where I had put the groceries. Nothing! The only thing I could do was to go back to the store and ask if I had dropped it.

Finding the same checker, I was told she hadn't seen it. Great I had just replaced my debit card a few weeks ago and was not looking forward to repeating the procedure.

Unlocking my car I noticed something on the floor of the back seat that I had not seen before. You guessed it! The missing card was found. It apparently slid out of my purse when I put the groceries in the car.

I was obviously extremely grateful for the eyes of the angel who helped me find the card. I am aware that many people believe that when they have a problem they should go directly to God. The way I see it that entity has a whole lot of problems to attend to. I believe that is why there are angels, guides and Archangels to assist with the struggles of us humans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment