Thursday, August 22, 2019

Pride




As I look around I note that I am the eldest member of my biological family. I spent the first 60 years taking responsibility for other people’s problems. Some might say that made me a control freak. They would probably be right. Most of the people I tried to control are no longer living a human life, I didn’t do it I swear! Most of the ones who are still around choose to ignore the fact that I am still here too.
 
I have survived a very controlling mother, two husbands with negative addictions, previous years of panic attacks and cancer. All that does is verify the fact that I am a very strong person.

I think what I am most proud of is the last 20 years of my life. During that period I have accepted a conscious connection with unseen entities. My intuition is number one. I believe it is the voice of my soul and is directly connected to the Creator. Next is my guide, whom I call Richard. I will probably never know his real name and no doubt couldn’t pronounce it if I knew it. Since I began writing in 2000 he has been my ghost writer. I can picture him sitting on the edge of a cloud with a huge smile on his face when I tune in. There are also times when he is shaking his head in wonder when I don’t. 

I have also had a conscious connection with a couple of Archangels when their help was needed. The first was Jophiel, the bringer of joy and currently Raphael, the master healer.  Raphael has never ever let me down when I have asked for help with physical problems.

One of my most treasured compliments was offered by a man I once worked with at Wall-Mart. It was, “You see things that others do not see”. That could explain the spirits I see in the photographs I have taken since 2000. I believe it is my job to convince others that we never die. We just move to a different place.

What this all boils down to is I am most proud of my spiritual growth. Where it will lead I do not know, but I’m sure the journey will be one of personal evolvement.



No comments:

Post a Comment