Saturday, November 3, 2018

Alright I get the point

My last blog post was about not really understanding what I am supposed to do with my spiritual gifts. If you read back you will see that a friend suggested that I think of them as seeds that are dropped here and there, some take and some don't. I think that is a wonderful idea. Of course, the words I write and the spirit photographs I have been taking since early 2000 are not just for me they are meant to be shared with whomever needs them.

Although my new writing group, "Write On" is sparking interest, like anything new it is moving along a little slower than I would like. There's that word patience again. It causes me problems every time. I am sure my guides are asking, "will she never learn?".

A week ago my son helped create a new work space for me which should have given me a clue that  my gifts are headed in a different direction than I had planned. This is my new uncluttered space.


In my closet I have several years worth of pictures I have taken, containing spirit images. I have spent a lot of time trying to arrange a local place to share them with others. I came close several times but nothing ever fit. I have wondered more than once what am I supposed to do with them? I am very aware that they were never meant to make money. They were meant to be freely shared with others. It appears that for some reason I was chosen to be a messenger for my Creator.

The following is the picture that I have always believed to be the one I was led to take to show people that we never die. From my experience, I know we can communicate with those living in another realm if we believe we can. I have shared this picture more than once and it is called, "My Man". It was taken at our local Riverwalk several years ago. I believe his name is Joseph.


Now that I have dipped my toe into creating an online group for writing perhaps it is time I gathered like minded people together to form a spirit photography group. It would be a way of sharing without moving from my new comfortable work space.

For years I have dreamed of being a motivational speaker, I apparently imagined the wrong stage!





No comments:

Post a Comment