Saturday, November 10, 2018

A little piece of paper

In looking for something that I couldn't find I ran across a little piece of paper with some previously written notes. At the top of the page it said, "the happiness trap". After reading it I decided to share it to the best of my ability. I assume it was another push from an unseen entity.

Giving a thought attention (fuel) makes it bigger. Turn off the switch and let it run its course. Don't try to fight it. Ask, "is this thought helpful?" If it is not say, "thank you mind" and let it go.

Accept how you feel and do not analyze it by asking,"why me?" That's a question that never has an answer.

Don't fuss with the story your mind is telling you. Just say, "thanks mind but I am not playing today".

This information was either meant as a reminder for me or to be passed on to whoever needs help with the happiness trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment