Sunday, November 4, 2018

Rethinking

Sometimes it is wise to let an idea gel for awhile before taking action. Another word for patience I would guess. Yesterday I was thinking that I need to find a way of sharing my spirit photographs online. My original thought was to create a group of like minded friends. I suppose that might work, but I already manage a writing group and one is enough.

Messing around on my computer last night I remembered that several months ago I created a website called, Previous Posts. In checking it I had to laugh when I saw my last post was February 2018. Seriously? It reminded me of someone I know who starts things and never finished them. I definitely do not want to follow him!

It seems my guides are pushing me to take another step forward.

After mulling things over and taking a good look at the site I came to the conclusion that I might be able to rearrange things a bit and change the name to, Previous Posts & Spirit Photographs. I could also spend a little money and pay a small monthly fee to publish the site so it will get more attention from viewers.

Although I am still rethinking the situation it is clear that this may be the way to move forward and kill two birds with one stone, as the saying goes. Not that I would, of course, it's just an expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment