Saturday, November 24, 2018

When things go wrong

I wonder, does anything ever really go wrong? I'm thinking, perhaps not. It might just be our insane desire to have things go our way. The words "control freak" come to my mind. I am quite familiar with them.

A friend of mine offered that controlling is caused by being attached to the result. I believe he was right. We are responsible for offering, but it is the responsibility of the other person to accept or not.

There are times though when equipment, for instance, stops working. Lately I have had an overdose of this happening. First it was my computer, then my monitor and now my printer. What in the world is gong on? Well, I replaced the computer and monitor. My son informed me he just ordered a new printer as a gift for my upcoming birthday. So everything will be brand new. It is like the universe is trying to tell me something. An online business maybe? We will see what the new year brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment