Monday, January 1, 2018

One more chance

The start of a brand new year with another chance to get things right. Another chance to meet new people who just might take us in another direction. Life can get boring as we age and we forget that we do not have to stay where we are. Actually we are not even meant to stay where we are. If that were true there would be no point in our being here.

I have no idea what challenge this year holds for me but I am anxious to find out. So far I have survived 100% of everything the universe has given me. So there! All in all I think I am in pretty decent shape for eight decades and I am more than willing to go for two more. I just don't get people who say they are ready to give up. No matter what happens I am not in that group.

Happy first day of 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment