Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I am somebody

Following communication with a friend I received a video on my Facebook wall titled, Who are You...Really? I am going to share the link on this post because it is helping me eliminate the negative energy that has been interfering with my well being.We not only listen to who other people believe we are, but we listen to the sometimes warped view from our own minds, based on our life experiences.

There has been way too much negative energy in my life, mainly from listening to all those voices. I hope that by absorbing the message in this video I can silence them and live the remaining time I have left as a human in peace.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUtH0DDJorM&feature=share

In this post I would also like to share a personal observation with a photo I took several years ago. One day I asked nobody in particular, "what does a soul look like when it is no longer merged with a human body?. My question was answered in the following photo I took at our local Riverwalk.  They look like tiny beams of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment