Tuesday, February 6, 2018

What a life!!

So far this has been an interesting few days. It pretty much began last week when I discovered I had a problem with my septic tank. It took over $300 dollars and several people to find the stupid thing. Then it cost another $200 to have it pumped only to find out I need a new leach line, which will run around $4,000. The person who will do that is not available for another week and a half. In the meantime I have been told to use as little water as possible. 2/17/18 should end my water problems at least it had better!

At the moment I have two male beings ripping out the very old carpet in the dinning room to install vinyl. Tomorrow they will return to replace the again very old carpet in the adjacent living room. This is running around $900 which I luckily had already set aside.Hopefully no more sneezing!

My poor dog is extremely confused. If he could talk he would ask, "What are these people doing in my house?" "They better not touch my toys!"

By next week all the excitement should be gone and perhaps I can get back to a normal life, whatever that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment