Saturday, January 27, 2018

Subliminal messages

Messages come in all forms.We just need to learn to pay attention. Lately the words "rise above it" and "a little child shall lead them" have been floating around in my mind. I have been trying to sort out what it means.

I have always kind of thought the little child is my youngest grandson. Whatever family problems have existed he has always chosen to rise above it and remain loyal to me. He appears to be a lot smarter than the rest of my grandchildren are. He is a very good role model for my entire family.

With Valentine's Day around the corner I have been thinking about the fact that there is very little if any communication from my oldest three grandchildren. One of my granddaughters has two children that I have never met, even though they have spent time in my town. They will be 8 and 6 this year. I have decided to take a lesson from my youngest grandson and send them cards to mark the holiday. I realized that they haven't done anything wrong and they probably don't even know I exist. Well I do exist!! I'll let their mother (my granddaughter) explain that to them.

Perhaps that's what the subliminal messages have been trying to get me to do. Rise above it and let a little child lead me, although 16 isn't very little. This child is going to go far in his lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment